Popular Posts

Quotes on love | Romantic Cute sms Messages | Love sms | heart touching sms



I Can't Find a Reason Y God Introduced You to Me.But thats not the Question.Question is How God Knew that i Needed a Lovely Person Like u...:-):-)...............by sms guru


EYES- Express d Real Feeling Better Than Words!
TOUCH- Shows d Care Than Any Words Do,
But WORDS- When Used Proprly Can Catch d EYES n TOUCH d Heart...
.................by sushma


NOTHING CUMS FREE OF COST IN WORLD
INCLUDING MY SMS.
SO I DECIDED TO CHARGE FOR SMS,
&THE PRICE IS.
.
.
.
.
UR SMILE
I HOPE U PAID IT NOW :).
.................by sms guru




1 comment:

  1. I love you for who you are. I love you for how you make me feel. I love for how you treat me. I love that I can be myself and you won’t judge me. I love the little butterfly feelings you give me. I love that I can tell you anything and everything and you understand. I love that I have you in my life. I love that you’re here to stay.:) Love Sms
    Love Text

    ReplyDelete